Facebook marketing tip: With Facebook’s “Call to Action” button, you’re one click closer to converting fans to buy your CDs, merch, and tickets.
Social media marketing isn’t always about making a sale. Engaging on social media is more often about having conversations, building trust, and increasing your visibility and influence. Of course, it’s also about promoting your act, marketing your music and gigs, and attracting new fans. But that doesn’t mean sales via social media are impossible, and with Facebook’s “Call to Action” button, you’re one click closer to converting fans to buy your CDs, merch, and tickets.
The Call To Action button is located in the top banner, next to the “Like” button. While you don’t have complete control over the text on the button, you can select from seven options:
- Book Now
- Contact Us
- Use App
- Play Game
- Shop Now
- Sign Up
- Watch Video
Facebook also provides analytics so you can track the number of clicks you get every week.
Setting up your call to action button is simple.
- Go to your artist Facebook page. In order to make changes, make sure you’re logged in as your artist page manager.
- Choose the destination you want your fan to go to and have the URL ready.
- Click the “Call to Action” button and choose the type of action you want to promote. Click “Next.”
- Set up the mobile website section if it applies. If not, go to the next step.
- On the next two pages (iOS Destination and Android Destination), make sure “Website” is selected and click “Next.”
That’s it for this Facebook marketing tip: you’ve set up your call to action! You can end or delete your call to action, enabling you to constantly change your promotion and keep your Facebook page up to date with your latest endeavors.
Social Media Marketing – Redefining “Return on Investment”
Facebook Marketing Tips for Your Music Promotion
The many ways to ask for the sale
10 tips for creating persuasive music marketing content
Creating an effective online ad