With the growing uses of documents with “page turn” functionality on PDAs and online, producing a white paper or journal that uses the page-turning feature or converting your printed catalog into an eMagazine can keep your marketing efforts current, cost-effective, and easier to deliver.
Benefits of eMagazines include:
• Looks and reads like a magazine without the need for printing.
• “Page turn” function improves usability and interactivity – more pages will be read.
• Ability to add web and email links directly from the document right to your web site and contacts.
• eMagazines are easily shared, transferred, and distributed.
• Digital publications can be used as a supplement to printed titles.
eMagazines can be created for download, viewing on the web, for delivery via CD, DVD, or thumbdrive – or all the above. For jobs delivered to Disc Makers, our standard turn time is 3-5 days from the time we receive your files to the time we deliver the finished product (the number of links is a variable that can extend the turnaround time).
Disc Makers’ $490 package price is based on working from supplied PDFs. It is best to set up your file in a magazine format to utilize the page turn functionality. NOTE: Layout should be in a “1-page” layout, not a “2-page” layout.
To get pricing and more information, visit our Authoring House website.